- Just the Facts
This brush does more than just scrub wheels and tires. It will thoroughly clean wheel wells and fender liners, one of the most challenging areas to detail. The tire and wheel block a regular brush from getting into that tight space, making removing the mud, dirt, and road grime difficult.
Our 22" firm bristle brush solves that problem. Its unique handle is angled, allowing the scrub brush to slide in between the wheel and fender well. The bristles are soft enough to clean the wheels, rims, and body panels without scratching but firm enough to scrub tires and inside the wheel wells.
- This is an extra-long 22-inch wheel, rim, tire, wheel well, and fender liner scrub brush.
- The angled handle lets the brush slide in between the tire and fender well.
- The bristles are firm for good scrubbing ability, with flagged tips for softness.
- These bristles are stiff enough to clean but not too stiff that they won’t conform to the round shapes and edges of the fender well.
Add this 22-inch angled handle brush to your wash routine for a complete, detailed look.
- Rinse the wheel well area with water to loosen the caked-up mud and dirt.
- Spray the area with a wheel or all-purpose cleaner
- Slide our 22-inch angled handle brush between the tire and wheel well to clean the area.
- Rinse the chemical cleaners and the loosened mud and road grime away.
- Let the area dry thoroughly.
- Apply a tire dressing protectant for a nice finished look. Leave this step off if you have fabric liners.
- Brand: Detail Direct
- Item Number: 20511
- Overall Length: 22 inches
- Bristle Type: Polystyrene, Flagged-tip, Green
- Bristles Strength: Firm with flagged tips for softness
- Bristle Length: 2 inches
- Brush Handle: Polypropylene, Angled
- Weight: 15 Ounces
- Storage: Handle Hole for Hanging
- Application: Clean fender-wheel wells, wheels, tires, rims, and body panels