Magna Shine Cerama Kote - 9h Ceramic Coating
Hi-Tech Industries, Inc. introduces Magna Shine Ceramakote™! This revolutionary formula is a clear, nanomolecular crystalline coating that protects your vehicle from the elements and harmful UV rays. This advanced hydrophobic formula will repel water, street film, brake dust, dirt and other contaminants from your vehicles’ treated surfaces. This cutting-edge surface protection kit is pioneering the science behind next-generation protective automotive coatings. Ceramakotes’ 2.4 micron, “9H” formula, is designed to apply-easily, create a deep-gloss finish, and provide your automotive paint, wheels and other non-porous trim with the ultimate protective coating. Unlike standard waxes and paint sealants, Ceramakotes’ longevity is measured in years, not months.
- Lasts 3-5 years
- 9H hardness
- Creates a deep gloss finish
- Protects paint against elements and UV rays
DIRECTIONS: Inspect the paint for surface imperfections and swirls. These will need to be repaired prior to Ceramakote™ application.
1) Begin by thoroughly washing the vehicle using a cleansing detergent that is free of oils and synthetic waxes. and drying the entire vehicle you intend to treat with Magna Shine™ Ceramakote™. After washing, deepclean the paint and remove all imbedded contaminants.
2) Then, completely clean the paint, glass and chrome trim using Hi-Tech Magna Shine Clay Bars or the Magna Shine Paint Correction line of products.
3) Polish any swirls or scratches in the paint using your favorite compound and/or polish; along with Hi-Buff Wool and Foam pads. Do not use products with excessive fillers, as these will be stripped and removed during the next step. IMPORTANT: Imperfections in the paint can be amplified if not correctly removed.
4) Using a spray bottle, mist the surface with a 50/50 Isopropyl alcohol and water mixture. Also, you can use an “Iron-Removing” wipe or spray to completely prep the surface. It is important to completely strip the paint of any residue AND previously applied waxes and sealants, natural oils and greases. Use a high pH soap that effectively removes oils, greases and fillers. The coating must bond to the paint to be effective!
5) Once the paint is clean, dried and polished we can start applying our coating. Apply a thin bead of product directly onto the included applicator (Wear protective gloves). Apply to one panel at a time - side to side and then front to back (2” X 2” Sections are recommended for safe and effective removal prior to hardening. Wipe/Buff the applied area 30 seconds or less after application. REMOVE COMPLETELY WITH INCLUDED MICROFIBER TOWELS. This will minimize the risk of hazing and shadowing. Allow 60-90 minutes for coating to cure before driving vehicle. (May take 24 hours to completely cure). MUST wait at least 120 minutes for initial cure before applying additional coats of Ceramakote™!
SURFACE APPLICATIONS: Hard Surface (Clearcoat Paint, Plastic, Chrome, Aluminum, Alloys) Prevent yellowing of headlights Makes wheels easy to clean Water sheets and rolls off vehicle surfaces….
Do not use on windshields, as this could create a safety hazard and damage windshield wipers
HELPFUL TIPS: MUST FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS CLOSELY TO ENSURE CORRECT RESULTS Clean surface thoroughly prior to application of coatings. Do NOT apply to windshield or glass surfaces Use in a small area to ensure desired results prior to covering large area. Always use in a well-ventilated area and wear protective gloves and glasses to protect exposed skin. Wear a respirator to prevent inhalation of potentially harmful fumes If applied correctly Magna Shine Ceramakote can protect your vehicle finish for 3-5 years Wash vehicle regularly with a pH balanced detergent to maintain perfect finish.
Manufacturer: Hi Tech Industries
Brand: Magna Shine
Item Number: MS-050