Say Goodbye to Dull, Dirty Surfaces with Our Leather, Vinyl, and Plastic Cleaner!
Leather, vinyl, and plastic surfaces are everywhere. From the car seats we ride on to the sofas we sit on to the dashboards we look at, these materials are constantly exposed to wear and tear. Over time, dirt, grime, and oily stains accumulate, making our surfaces look dull and lifeless.
The Leather Vinyl & Plastic Cleaner from Detail Direct is the perfect solution for keeping your surfaces looking their best. Its powerful cleaning formula penetrates deep to thoroughly remove even the toughest stains, such as dirt, grime, grease, oily stains, and food stains.
And because it doesn't leave any residue or film, your surfaces will be left with their natural sheen. So, if you're looking for a way to keep everything looking its best, look no further than Detail Direct – the ideal choice for you.
Just the Facts
- It's easy to use and safe for cleaning vinyl, plastic, or leather.
- Penetrates deep to thoroughly clean and remove dirt, grime, and oily stains.
- Leaves no residue or film behind.
- Restores leather, vinyl, and plastic surfaces to a like-new appearance.
Cleans Anything Leather, Vinyl, or Plastic Including:
Car, Boats, Motorcycles, RVs, All Automotive Leather, Vinyl, or Plastic Surfaces
- Car Seats
- Boat Seats
- Steering Wheels
- Gear Shift Knobs
- Door Panels
Home and Office Leather, Vinyl, or Plastic Surfaces
- Lawn Furniture
- Clean-Up Supply Leather, Plastic, and Vinyl Cleaner is ready to use. There is no need to worry about dilution ratios.
- Add the Clean-Up Supply Leather, Plastic, and Vinyl Cleaner to a spray bottle.
- Spray the solution directly on the surface you are cleaning.
- Rub in thoroughly with a damp microfiber cloth or soft leather cleaning brush.
- Use a clean microfiber cloth to remove excess product and dirty residue, and buff to a rich like-new luster.
Caution: Always test a small area to ensure color fastness first. Do not use on instrument panels
- Brand: Clean-Up Supply
- Product Name: Leather and Plastic Cleaner
- Application: Clean leather, plastic, and vinyl surfaces
- Size: Available in 1-gallon, 5 Gallon, or 55 Gallon