Castle® Z-3™ Undercoating and Sound Deadener for Cars and Trucks
Castle® Z-3™ is a heavy duty, non-paintable undercoat and sound deadener. This is a low cost way to re-coat fender walls and undercarriage. Tough film will not pinhole, sag, or drip in normal application. Z-3™ exceeds US Government specifications for undercoating (TT-C-502A). Z-3™ provides superior protection against salt corrosion. Avoid application of undercoating closer than 12 to 14 inches from entire exhaust system.
- Auto Undercoat
- Trailer Undercoat
- Rust Preventive
- Eaves, Troughs & Flashing Sealer
- Wood Fence Post Preserver
- Tree Wound Dressing
1. Shake product well before and during use.
2. Spray, holding can 8 to 10 inches from surface, using smooth and easy movement.
3. Coating will dry in about 2 hours.
4. Clean valve by inverting can and spraying until only pressure escapes.
Sold by Unit: 1 can
Can Size: 20 3/4 Fluid Ounces, Net Weight 19-3/4 Ounces
Case Packaging: 24 oz (#C2401) 12/case