- Just the Facts
- The Science Behind the Stinger PRO
Deep Clean Tight Spaces with the Stinger PRO
The battle against dirt extends beyond what meets the eye for professional car detailers. Tiny dust bunnies, crumbs, and hidden moisture in tight crevices can sabotage meticulous detail work. Enter the Stinger Pro Cleaning Gun, your new weapon against these seen and sometimes unseen enemies.
Blast Away Hidden Messes in Tight Spaces
The Stinger PRO, powered by your air compressor, unleashes a concentrated air blast like a mini-tornado, cleaning even the most challenging areas like vents, seams, and crevices. No more dust bunnies, crumbs, or moisture – just a flawlessly clean and impressive finish.
Precision Cleaning Made Easy
It is lightweight with an ergonomic design that keeps you comfortable even during long detailing sessions, making precision cleaning a breeze. Our high-quality materials and robust design withstand the rigors of professional detailing. Its low maintenance requirements and readily available replacement parts ensure you’ll have peace of mind knowing it’s always ready for action.
Car Detailing At Its Best
Interior: Blow out dust, trash, dust, or other unwanted gunk from under and between car seats, seams in the dashboard and trim, or wherever unseen tiny dust bunnies hide. Then, all that muck is ready to vacuum up.
Exterior: Forget the hand drying as you blast water out of doors, trunks, hood jambs, and body seams around the mirrors and windows, avoiding drip marks. You can even dry out the engine compartment.
- Compatible with most standard air compressors (See specifications for details)
- Powerful air cleaning for hard-to-reach areas
- Targeted pressure for effective dirt removal
- Lightweight and ergonomic design for comfortable handling
- Durable construction for long-lasting performance
- Accessories available: a white cone with a stainless steel liner for more demanding jobs and a white cone with a brush for upholstery and fabrics
- Replacement part: weighted tube assembly (AKA The Whip)
AIR COMPRESSOR: Set your air compressor regulator between 60 and 90 psi. Depress the trigger to release a powerful vortex of air.
CLEANING: Clean the Stinger PRO after each use. Immerse the cone in a bucket of soapy water. Depress the trigger once or twice to help remove any dirt buildup inside the cone. This helps to prevent premature wear and tear on the cone.
SAFETY: When using the Stinger Dry Cleaning Gun, wear appropriate eye and ear protection to avoid contact with loose debris.
- The Stinger Pro Cleaning Gun works with your air compressor to blow debris and moisture out of tight spaces inside or outside your vehicle.
- How it Works Within the Cone: The Venturi Effect creates a low-pressure zone around the weighted tube, drawing in additional air and increasing overall air flow combined with the Vortex Effect, which makes a swirling air motion that lifts and removes dirt particles and moisture from surfaces.
- Powerful Airflow: Generates a concentrated air stream using your compressor to dislodge dirt, debris, crumbs, and moisture from hard-to-reach areas like vents, crevices, seat seams, and around buttons.
- Targeted Pressure: The Cone channels the airflow to cover a larger area than air directly from the air compressor alone. Its airflow is concentrated to deliver tremendous power where you want and need it most.
- Weighted Tube Assembly (AKA The Whip) enhances the air flow and stability for better cleaning performance.
- Brand: Stinger Tools
- Included: White Cone, 1/4 inch Air Inlet Connector
- Size: 5.4 x 4.8 x 8.5 inches
- Weight: Less than 1 lb
- Material: Metal and Plastic
- Application: Stringer PRO Cleaning Gun is a powerful air blow out tool used with an air compressor (not included) for car detailing to clean out dust, dirt, debris, and moisture from hard-to-reach areas without requiring any liquids.
Air Compressor Required for Operation:
- Minimum pressure: 60-90 PSI
- CFM rating: 3-15 CFM
- Constant pressure is critical for optimal performance.