Detail Direct Beech Wood Rotary Carpet Cleaning Scrub Brush
CARPET SCRUB BRUSH ATTACHMENT - Use your rotary polisher with the Detail Direct 5-inch Carpet Shampoo Scrub Brush Attachment to deep clean car carpets and floor mats. Remarkable results, almost effortless as the polisher does the hard scrubbing for you.
UNIQUE BEECH WOOD BASE – The Detail Direct Beech Wood Base is consistently smooth and provides a perfectly balanced operation without wobbling as you scrub your carpet. It will not crack, chip or warp, ensuring long-lasting and efficient durability. Easily attach to your rotary polisher by hand, no tool is required.
STAYS BALANCED - The metal 5/8" -11 threaded opening protects the brush from excessive polisher vibrations ensuring the brush remains balanced without wobbling during carpet cleaning.
THE BRISTLES ARE IMPORTANT TOO - The 1.25" nylon bristles have the right length, stiffness, and flexibility, along with your polisher-buffer to reach deep into the carpet fibers loosening and pulling up the dirt and debris faster and better than hand-scrubbing.
EASY AND BEST - Add our 5-inch carpet cleaning brush to your toolbox and remove the hard work of cleaning your car carpet, floor mats, trunk, and cargo areas. The 1.25" semi-stiff bristles are perfect for carpet but may be too stiff for your cloth upholstery, although some people use it for the upholstery, too.
USE WITH ROTARY POLISHERS - This carpet scrubber brush easily attaches to your rotary polisher via a 5/8" -11 metal threaded opening ensuring it will not wobble but stays balanced during use—a much better choice for cleaning than hand-brushing alone.
MORE THAN CAR CLEANING - The compact size makes the Detail Direct Carpet Brush excellent for homes on carpeted stairs, closet floors, corners and edges, and other hard-to-reach areas. Also, it is the right size for spot-scrubbing hard-to-remove stains.
SATISFACTION GUARANTEE - We offer you a 100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee because we know you will love our rotary carpet brush. Click Add-to-Cart and order yours Today – Risk-Free!
HOW TO USE THE WOOD-BLOCK ROTARY CARPET BRUSH
- Bolt the Scrub Brush to Your Polisher (Requires 5/8" -11 Thread Size)
- Vacuum up any large debris
- Pre-treat any stains with a spot-remover
- Lightly spray the area with your favorite carpet or all-purpose cleaner
- Gently move the polisher back and forth over the surface
- Vacuum or blot up the loosened dirt with a microfiber or lint-free towel
- It's that simple; you're done!
- Brand Detail Direct
- Part Number RB100
- Diameter 5 Inch
- Block Material Beech Wood
- Attachment 5/8-inch -11 Threaded Metal Opening to Attach to A DA Polisher
- Bristle Length 1.25 inches
- Bristle Strength Semi-Stiff, Flexible
- Bristle Type Nylon
- Uses Carpet, Floormats, Door Panels, Cargo Areas, Trunks