Detail Direct Crash Film, Blue Collision Wrap
Our High Tack Collision Wrap, Crash Window Film with UV inhibitors protects wrecked, vandalized, or damaged vehicles during transport or storage. Prevent vehicle parts, bumpers, windshield glass, broken windows, or loose parts from flying off the wrecker or car hauler as you drive to the auto body shop, garage, or storage area. This protective wrap film encloses broken windows, open doors, or open spaces to prevent outside elements like rain, wind, snow, or dust from causing further damage to the vehicle's interior. Many companies prefer blue-tinted film over transparent film for security reasons. The blue film is ideal when you do not want to see into or out of a vehicle. The blue tint provides additional UV protection from sunlight damage.
Strong and Puncture Resistant Hi-Tack Wreck Wrap.
The 3 mil protective LDPE film construction ensures this sticky plastic wrap is flexible, strong, and puncture-resistant. It wraps around various contours of wrecked or damaged vehicles without ripping or tearing. You can tow, haul, or store the car with assurance that sprung doors, cracked windshields, and loose parts remain in place. Also, the Collision Wrap protects the interior from rain, wind, snow, and dust.
Easy Application and Removal.
Our Crash Wrap is a fantastic protective wrap for strength, durability, and ease of application. Since it is a high-tack self-adhering plastic film, it only takes one person to apply to vehicle. The adhesive backing on one side securely holds the film wrap to the car's surface. The roll is not perforated and may be cut with a utility knife. Even though with super-strong adhesive, it is easy to remove. Pull one end, and it will come off with no effort on your part. And it does not leave a glue residue behind.
- This film features a high tack adhesive that works well for auto body shops and collision centers and is strong enough to adhere to dirty cars for use by towing companies and salvage yards.
- Strong 3 mil co-extruded self-adhering plastic film is constructed from multiple layers for maximum strength, durability, and puncture-resistance. Competing monolayer products which are constructed from 1 layer are inferior to coextruded films.
- This is a blue tinted film which is the ideal choice when you do not want to be able to see into or out of the vehicle. The blue tint also offers added protection against sunlight.
- Our film is manufactured 100% in the United States with an environmentally friendly water based acrylic "cross-linked" adhesive that is anchored into the film, so that the film stays in place yet can be easily removed without leaving any residue behind.
- DETAIL DIRECT GUARANTEE - Don't Hesitate. We have a no-risk, 100% customer satisfaction guarantee. Click Add-To-Cart TODAY.