- Just the Facts
D-Bug Scrubber Sponge for car detailing removes bugs the easy way and fast! It works similarly to a bug sponge but better. The unique honeycomb-like material safely removes accumulated road gunk from your vehicle's surface.
Quickly scrub away bug splatters, bird droppings, tar, and tree sap without damaging the car finish. This scrubber bug block carries abundant soapy water to remove the surface contaminants from paint surfaces, windshields, chrome, glass, trimmings, headlights, hoods, and wheels without scratching.
- Specialty honeycomb-like material holds a generous amount of soapy water and rinses clean.
- It has a rectangular block-like shape making all four sides usable.
- This Bug Sponge safely removes bug splatters, tar, and other contaminants from all areas of cars and trucks.
- Before being immersed in water, it feels like a stiff foam block with a honeycomb texture.
- After being immersed in water, it is soft and pliable.
- Use this Bug Remover without scratching car windshields, paint and clearcoat surfaces, chrome, glass, trimmings, and wheels (when used as directed).
- Use it 100s of times.
Always use the D-Bug Scrubber Sponge wet. Soak it in soapy water for 3-5 minutes before each use. It transforms into a soft, pliable sponge brush that removes stubborn, stuck-on surface contaminants.
- To lubricate and soften the bug brick, submerge it in cool water for aggressive scrubbing or warm soapy water for gentle scrubbing.
- Prewet the surface to be cleaned.
- Use a circular motion to gently scrub the area without applying pressure.
- Keep it wet continuously during use.
- Rinse the sponge thoroughly when finished.
- Brand: Detail Direct
- Options Available
- Item Number: 20644 - Small 3x5x1.5 Inches
- Item Number: 20645 - Large 3x5x3 Inches
- Material: Specialty Sponge
- Application: Bug and Tar Remover Sponge for Automotive Surfaces