- Just the Facts
Wheel cleaning brush, short or long handle, with 3.125" long bristles. The extra long bristles reach and clean the wheel surface faster and better than the standard 2" brushes. Quickly eliminates caked-on dirt and debris from tires, wheels, rims, fenders, and body panels, or use it to apply tire dressings. This all-around car and truck detailing brush is soft enough for all paint surfaces.
Choose from 2 lengths: a 10-inch short handle or a 21-inch long handle brush.
Just the Facts
- Extra long 3.125" long soft, yet firm polystyrene bristles
- Choice of 10" short handle or 21" long handle brush
- Firm, thick-set bristles for cleaning power with flagged tips for softness
- Use to clean wheels, rims, tires, body panels, engine compartments, fender wells, convertible tops, or as a tire shine brush.
- Ergonomic lightweight handle with low hand fatigue
- Excellent brush for a variety of uses, but use a different brush per type of job to prevent cross-contamination of chemicals
- Application: Wheel Brush, Tire Brush, Rim Brush, Body Brush
- Brand: Detail Direct
- Bristle Type: Polystyrene, Flagged-tip, Salt and Pepper
- Bristle Length: 3.125 Inches
- Brush Handle: Polypropylene
- Storage: Handle Hole for Hanging
Short Handle Specs:
- Item Number: 20539
- Length: 10 Inches
- Weight: 11 Ounces
Long Handle Specs:
- Part Number: 20540
- Length: 21 Inches
- Weight: 15 ounces