Magna Shine Clay Bar 200 Gram Bulk Pack, No LogoMagna Shine Clay Bars are Made in Japan. These are not the cheap material that is made in China. Clay bars were invented in Japan. Magna Shine only makes quality white and grey bars. It's what the pros use without paying extra for the fancy wrapping and packaging that cost extra. They will safely remove bonded surface contaminants from your vehicle. These clay bar are equally effective on paint, glass, metal and plastic, and quickly and easily remove contaminants such as paint overspray, industrial fallout, fresh water spots, road tar, bug debris and tree sap mist. Package may or may not have Magna Shine Logo and may also be printed on the plastic package or on a white label as these are packaged for the "Professional Use". Choice of White Fine Cut or Dark Gray Medium Cut Clay Bars. The fine cut white claybar for is for light contaminants and/or dark color cars while the medium cut gray clay bar is for more severely contaminated surfaces. Directions
- Wash and rinse vehicle thoroughly using car wash soap.
- Check exterior surfaces for contaminants; a rough or gritty feel.
- Work contaminated areas with Cleaner Clay using light pressure and car what soap or clay lubricant. (Repeat as necessary)
- Rinse and dry the surface.
- To minimize scratching, knead the clay periodically, and store it in a clean container.
- Dispose of clay bar when contamination becomes excessive.