The Many Reasons Magna Shine Paste Wax is the Best Car Wax You Can Buy Today
High Quality Grade of Carnauba Wax Provides an Incredible and Luxurious Wet-look Shine for All Autos
Because Only the Highest Quality Grade of Carnauba Wax is used in Hi-Tech’s Magna Shine Paste Wax, your final result will have an extraordinary shine and depth plus you will have the longest lasting wax results possible.
Protection for Your Auto Finish
- Protection from the Sun’s UV rays
- Protection from pollutants and contaminates in the environment, and acid rain
- Protection from road film, grit, and grime resulting from normal everyday driving
- Repels dust, water, fingerprints
Easy to Apply
- Spread a thin, even layer using a wax applicator pad (a microfiber pad is best) onto your car’s painted surfaces
- Give it time to dry and completely haze over (a few minutes).
- Buff off with a micro-fiber towel by hand or use an orbital buffer
- Result: an incredible, durable, high shine finish
Safe for Paint Finishes
- Safe for all clear coat finishes
- Best wax for your new car
What is Carnauba Wax?
Surprisingly, carnauba wax occurs naturally in the leaves of a palm tree, Copernicia Prunifera, and is usually harvested in Brazil. Typically, in its natural form, it is yellow, hard and brittle, and flaky.
Most often, in Premium Auto Waxes like Magna Shine Paste Wax, you will find it mixed with other softer waxes or polymers to make it pliable and easier to use. Since it is a natural hard, durable wax, it is the perfect choice for a luxurious and long-lasting shine for your vehicle.
As an Interesting Side Note – Carnauba Wax May be Found in Many Common Products
- Shoe polishes
- Instrument polishes
- Floor and furniture waxes
- Some food product coatings, especially sweets, pharmaceutical tablet coatings
- Dental floss coatings, chewing gum
- Beauty products