Motor Medic 5 Minute Motor Flush
Motor Medic Motor Flush is a blend of sludge dissolving solvents which can be added to an engine a few minutes before an oil change to flush out deposits and free valves and rings. This proven formula releases sticky valves and piston rings, allowing oil to circulate freely to all parts of the motor and removes accumulated gums, varnishes, and sludge from internal engine parts. 5 Minute Motor Flush also frees up sludge associated with slow city driving.
What are the benefits of using Motor Medic Motor Flush?
- Improves oil circulation
- No damage to seals
- No bearing wear
- Cleans engine in 5 minutes
- Recommended before each oil change
- Helps remove engine deposits
- Frees up sludge from slow city driving
Formulated for gasoline and diesel engines
How to use Motor Medic Motor Flush.
- Check to make certain oil in crankcase is up to safe level.
- Add to cold engine before changing oil and filter. Idle engine at normal speed for 5 minutes. DO NOT DRIVE THE VEHICLE. Product will circulate throughout the entire lubricating system of your engine dissolving sludge, gums and varnishes from engine and oil pan. It also frees sticking valves and rings.
- Drain crankcase and remove oil filter. Replace drain plug and install new oil filter. NOTE: On engines with 75,000 miles or excessive deposits, remove and clean the oil pan to minimize the risk of engine damage.
- Refill crankcase with oil.
Extremely dirty engines may require repeat treatment. Follow directions 1 to 4. Use before each oil change.
MOTOR MEDIC® Motor Flush is not recommended for Turbo Charged engines when the Turbo charger is lubricated by engine oil. For those applications, use MOTOR MEDIC® Synthetic Motor Flush for Turbo Charged Gas and Diesel Engines (MFD1).
Manufacturer: NiTEO Products
Brand: Solder Seal, Gunk, Radiator Specialty, Motor Medic
Part Number: MF3
Size: 32 fluid ounces
Package Qty: 1 each