Motor Medic DOT 4 Brake Fluid Super HD
Motor Medic Super Heavy Duty DOT 4 Brake Fluid provides superb performance and protection in the high temperature braking systems found in today’s vehicles and surpasses all automobile and truck manufacturer requirements.
- Provides superb performance and protection in the high temp braking systems found in today's vehicles
- Exceeds DOT 3 and DOT 3 specifications
- Surpasses all automobile and truck manufacturer requirements
- Formulated for braking systems requiring DOT 4 or DOT 3 brake fluid
- Meets or exceeds Fed. Safety Std.No. 116,311°F minimum wet boiling point, exceeds S.A.E. Specs. J1704
- For both domestic and foreign vehicles
- Clean all dirt from around filler plug on master cylinder before removing.
- FOLLOW VEHICLE MANUFACTURER’S RECOMMENDATIONS WHEN ADDING BRAKE FLUID.
- REPLACE FILLER PLUG.
- CHECK FLUID LEVEL ONCE A MONTH. KEEP BRAKE FLUID CLEAN AND DRY. Contamination with dirt, water, petroleum products or other materials may result in brake failure or costly repairs.
- STORE BRAKE FLUID ONLY IN ITS ORIGINAL CONTAINER. KEEP CONTAINER CLEAN AND TIGHTLY CLOSED TO PREVENT ABSORPTION OF MOISTURE.
Never wash cylinders or parts with gasoline, kerosene, or oil. Avoid spilling on brake lining or pads or on car finish.
Manufacturer: NiTEO Products
Brand: Solder Seal, Gunk, Radiator Specialty, Motor Medic
Part Number: M4532
Size: 32 fluid ounces
Package Qty: 1