Motor Medic Synthetic Motor Flush
Motor Medic Synthetic Motor Flush will quickly remove accumulated gums, varnishes and sludge from internal engine parts. Designed for use with all engines, including turbo engines. Use product before every oil change.
- 5 Minute Application
- Immediate Results
- Enhanced Cleaning Performance
- Benefits Diesel & Turbocharged Engines
- Powerful Cleaning Action
- Anti-wear Additives
- For All Engines
- Higher Lubricity
- Improves oil circulation
- No damage to seals
- No bearing wear
- Cleans engine in 5 minutes
- Recommended before each oil change
- Helps remove engine deposits
Gas and diesel engines, including turbo-charged engines.
Motor Medic Synthetic Motor Flush cleans engine in 5 minutes.
DIRECTIONS: Use before each oil change.
- Check to make certain oil in crankcase is up to safe level.
- Add to a cold engine before changing oil and filter. Use entire bottle. Idle engine at normal speed for 5 minutes. DO NOT DRIVE VEHICLE.
- Drain crankcase and remove oil filter. Replace drain plug and install new oil filter. NOTE: On engines with high mileage (i.e. 50,000+) or excessive deposits, remove and clean the oil pan and oil screen.
- Refill crankcase with new oil.
NOTE: Extremely dirty engines require a repeat of directions 1-4.
Manufacturer: NiTEO Products
Brand: Solder Seal, Gunk, Radiator Specialty, Motor Medic
Part Number: MFD1
Size: 32 fluid ounces
Package Qty: 1