The Best Car Wash Mitt Is Cuffless.
How many times have you put your hand inside a car wash mitt to wash your car?
Get the best soft car wash mitt. It's cuffless. The design is ideal for people who never slip their hand inside the wash mitt. You cover more area in less time with lots of sudsy water
Check out the benefits of using a closed-ends wash pad over a cuffed wash mitt.
- The square 9 x 9 x 1.5 inch shape covers more area in less time. All closed-end design provides smooth edges without risk of scratching. In contrast, the course elastic on a mitt's cuff increases the risk of scratching or causing swirls on your paint finish. And, because of the cuff, the wash mitt is oval-shaped, so there is less coverage with each swipe.
- The wash pad is closed-end, double-faced making it easier to use both sides. This design cuts the number of times you have to return to the wash bucket in half.
- It is more efficient and easier to hold the wash pad than to take your hand in and out of a car wash mitt.
This car washing mitt is made better and lasts longer than other brands.
The industrial quality synthetic fibers are resistant to heat, gasoline, and car wash detergents making the wash pad long-lasting through many car washes.
Our car wash mit is safe for all finishes.
including autos, motorcycles, RVs, and marine vehicles. This Cuff-Less Wash Mitt glides around the most challenging surfaces and contours fast. Also, it holds loads of soap and water that carries the dirt and grime off the vehicle finish without leaving scratches or swirls.
Pro Tip for getting the best results when using our car wash mitts.
Shake the wash pad well to loosen fibers before you begin. Wash and rinse your vehicle one section at a time. Start at the top and work your way around and down.
How to take care of this product to make it last for many washes.
Rinse the soap, dirt, and grime out of the pad after each use. Then, allow the car wash pad to air dry. Store in a clean, dry place
Detail Direct Car Wash Pad Features.
- Holds Lots of Sudsy Water Fewer Trips to the Wash Bucket - Flip Over to Use Both Sides
- Ideal Size to Hold and Cover Larger Area - 9x9x1.5 Inches
- Synthetic Soft Fibers Lifts and Traps Dirt Away From the Finish
- No Elastic Cuff - Reduces the Risk of Scratches and Swirls
- Resistant to Damage From Heat, Solvents, & Car Wash Detergents
- Buy Fewer Wash Pads - Long-Lasting Industrial Quality
- Manufactured in the USA