- Just the Facts
The Detail Direct Car Wash Pad versus a Car Wash Mitt.
Ask yourself, "How often do you put your hand inside a car wash mitt?"
For several reasons, many professional detailers prefer a car wash pad over a car wash mitt. They wash the car faster with fewer trips to the wash bucket while reducing the risk of scratching the finish. Check Out the Just the Facts Tab.
- The square shape, 9" x 9", is large and thick enough, 1.25", to hold extra soapy water.
- You'll have fewer trips to the wash bucket. The double-sided, closed-in design makes using both sides of the pad easier.
- A wash mitt is oval-shaped rather than square, resulting in less coverage than a pad with each swipe.
- You'll get more done in less time when you are not slipping your hand in and out of a wash mitt.
- A cuffless design is safer. The coarse elastic on a hand mitt increases the risk of scratching the finish.
- High-quality Lorene Synthetic Fibers hold soap and water abundantly.
- Long-lasting due to the ability of the Lorene fibers to resist damage from car wash detergents and solvents.
- This wash pad is safe and scratch-free for all finishes, including autos, motorcycles, RVs, and marine vehicles.
- Shake the wash pad well to loosen fibers before you begin.
- Wash and rinse your vehicle one section at a time, preferably in the shade.
- Start at the top and work your way around and down.
- Rinse the vehicle before the soap has time to dry.
How to Clean a Car Wash Mitt or Pad
- Rinse the soap, dirt, and grime from the pad after each use.
- Allow it to air dry.
- Store the pad in a clean, dry place.
- Brand: Detail Direct
- Item Number: 20596
- Type: Car Wash Pad
- Material: Lorene Synthetic Fibers
- Size: 9" x 9" x 1.25" Thick
- Made in the USA
- Application: Pad used to hand wash autos and marine vehicles for people who prefer a double-sided car wash pad over a cuffed wash mitt.