- Just the Facts
This powerful Air Whip Cleaning Tool combines your favorite cleaning solution with compressed air to clean car interiors and exteriors. It penetrates tough dirt and grime quickly and easily. The cone-shaped nozzle and oscillating tip will promptly blow out dirt, grime, and other debris safely with a fine mist of cleaning solution that won't saturate surfaces. Use a microfiber towel to wipe away the released grime. Then, use the switch to turn off the cleaning solution flow changing to just the compressed air to dry the surface. It is automotive cleaning made easy with a tornado-like cleaning action!
- Quickly and efficiently clean all automotive surfaces, from carpets and plastics to wheels and convertible tops - especially in those hard-to-access areas.
- Combined with your air compressor and favorite cleaning solution, you'll have lightning-fast oscillations and pulsing motions that reach deep into hard-to-reach areas to remove dirt and grime.
- The high-velocity air flow dislodges dirt and debris without causing damage.
- Converts to dry cleaning mode with the flip of the valve.
- Heavy-duty construction for long-lasting use is a perfect tool for professional detailers.
- Use fewer cleaning products for each detail job to reduce your cost per vehicle cleaning.
- It creates a tornado-like effect to remove dirt from areas that other cleaning methods cannot reach.
Where to use the Vortex cleaning gun:
Vehicle Interiors: Clean the vents, seat belt holders, seat rails, gear-shift boots, door pockets, areas around the trim, floor mats, carpet, and upholstery.
Delicate surfaces: Safely clean leather, head linings, suede-type upholstery, and other delicate surfaces.
Vehicle Exteriors: Clean panel gaps, trim, and around emblems, wheels, and convertible roofs. Remove water or polish residue from crevices, grilles, and panel gaps.
How to Use the Vortex I Air-Whip Cleaning Tool
- Fill the 32 oz canister with a cleaning product of your choice. Dilute if necessary according to the label instructions.
- Connect the Vortex to your air compressor and adjust the pressure to the desired level - constant minimum air pressure between 60 psi and 90 psi (do not exceed 110 psi)
- Turn the valve straight up for a fine mist spray that does not saturate the surface. You can adjust the flow of the cleaning solution as desired.
- Use an overlapping motion as you clean the surface.
- The fine mist spray on the surface becomes quickly dirty as the grime is released. Absorb and remove the dirty residue with a microfiber towel.
- Flip the switch to shut off the cleaning solution and use the compressed air alone to dry the surface.
- Vacuum as needed.
- Brand: Vortex
- Item Number: V-100
- Material: Metal and Plastic
- Capacity: 32-ounce
- Air Compressor Pressure: Recommended 60-90 psi
- Application: Use the Vortex I Air Cleaning Tool with Your Air Compressor and Cleaning Solution for Automotive Detailing