website
Water Hawg™ Car Drying Squeegee 12-Inch Flexible Water Blade Combo - Detail Direct
Water Hawg™ Car Drying Squeegee 12-Inch Flexible Water Blade Combo - Detail Direct
Water Hawg™ Car Drying Squeegee 12-Inch Flexible Water Blade Combo - Detail Direct
Water Hawg™ Car Drying Squeegee 12-Inch Flexible Water Blade Combo - Detail Direct
Water Hawg™ Car Drying Squeegee 12-Inch Flexible Water Blade Combo - Detail Direct
Water Hawg™ Car Drying Squeegee 12-Inch Flexible Water Blade Combo - Detail Direct
Water Hawg™ Car Drying Squeegee 12-Inch Flexible Water Blade Combo - Detail Direct
Water Hawg™ Car Drying Squeegee 12-Inch Flexible Water Blade Combo - Detail Direct
Water Hawg™ Car Drying Squeegee 12-Inch Flexible Water Blade Combo - Detail Direct

Water Hawg™ Car Drying Squeegee 12-Inch Flexible Water Blade Combo

Vendor
DETAIL DIRECT
Regular price
$43.12
Sale price
$43.12
Unit price
per 
ADD TO CART to View Estimated Shipping

Make car drying a breeze with the Water Hawg™ FlexPro Car Drying Squeegee Combo. This combination includes a pole adapter allowing for attachment of any 3/4-inch ACME threaded extension or telescoping pole for extra reach. Tailored to provide maximum control and efficiency, the super flexible water blade with a bendable handle is perfect for removing water from flat surfaces, complex shapes, contours, and curved areas - nothing slips through the Water Hawg's control!

This 2-piece FlexPro Water Blade Combo includes:

  • A 12-inch FlexPro Car Drying Squeegee Water Blade
  • The Pole Adapter is designed specifically for a flexible water blade to connect an extension or telescopic pole to it.

Discover how this innovative Super Flexible Water Blade will revolutionize your car drying experience as you reach new heights - get the Water Hawg FlexPro Combo today!

Just the Facts

  • Remove rinse water safely from automotive paints, clearcoats, and other hard surfaces.
  • The soft, flexible silicone material is safe for all automotive finishes and hard surfaces.
  • This Water Hawg™ FlexPro Blade super flexibility conforms to a car, truck, or RV curves, recesses, and crevices.
  • The rounded handle is flexible and bendable, with finger grips for added control.
  • Save time and effort. No more wringing out towels and chamois that soak up the water instead of whisking it away.
  • The T-Shape edge gently guides water away from the wet surface.
  • Safely removes 90% of car wash rinse water with each pass. Use a towel for the remaining 10% touchup.
  • The Water Hawg FlexPro is crafted using the same technology, producing incredible results as the California Water Blade, Jelly Blade, Gelblade, and One Pass SuperFlex.
  1. Wash your vehicle as normal.
  2. Rinse thoroughly. Because the Water Blade glides across the surface, it is essential to rinse the vehicle to remove any surface contaminates before you blade the surface.
  3. Begin drying with the silicone blade moving from the top down. (See our diagram)
  4. Apply light pressure to remove the water - the soft, flexible silicone blade and handle mold to the shape of your vehicle as you go.
  5. Apply moderate pressure to remove water from recessed areas and around moldings if needed.

NOTE: The Water Hawg™ silicone blade glides across the surface. Be sure the surface is clean, so you are not dragging any surface contaminates with the water.

  • Brand: Detail Direct
  • Combo Item Number: 10059-2
  • Combo Includes: (1) 12-Inch Super Flexible FlexPro Water Blade and (1) Pole Adapter
  • Application: Car wash drying water blade with pole adapter for cars, boats, trucks, trailers, and RVs
  • Add a Telescoping Pole: See Item Number 20867

Water Hawg FlexPro Super Flexible Car Drying Squeegee:

  • Blade Length: 12 inches
  • Blade Width, Including the Handle: 3.5 inches
  • Material: Soft, Flexible Silicone
  • Handle Material: Flexible Polypropylene
  • Handle Length: 10 inches
  • Weight: 10 oz

Water Hawg FlexPro Pole Adapter

  • Material: Fiber-reinforced ABS Plastic
  • Adjustable Angle: 180 degrees
  • Lock in Place: Wing Nut
  • Color: Black
  • Weight: 5 ounces
  • Dimensions: 7x6x2 inches

Net Orders Checkout

Item Price Qty Total
Subtotal $0.00
Shipping
Total

Shipping Address

Shipping Methods