- Just the Facts
Clean tires, wheels, rims, body panels, engine compartments, rubber floor mats, fender wells, and convertible tops, or use it as a tire shine brush. Our polystyrene bristles are firm for their powerful cleaning ability, with flagged tips for softness - an all-around car detailing brush with excellent results.
Choose from 2 lengths: a 10-inch short handle or a 21-inch long handle brush.
- Use to clean wheels, rims, tires, body panels, engine compartments, rubber floor mats, fender wells, convertible tops, or as a tire shine brush.
- Choice of 10-inch short handle or 21-inch long handle brush
- Firm bristles for cleaning power with flagged tips for softness
- 35% more thickly-filled bristles than other brands
- Ergonomic lightweight handle for reduced hand fatigue
- Excellent brush for many uses, but don’t cross-contaminate your products - best to use a different brush per type of job
- Application: Wheel Brush, Tire Brush, Rim Brush, Body Brush
- Brand: Detail Direct
- Bristle Type: Polystyrene, Flagged-tip, Green
- Bristle Length: 2 inches
- Brush Handle: Polypropylene
- Storage: Handle Hole for Hanging
Short Handle Specs:
- Item Number: 20691
- Length: 10 Inches
- Weight: 10 Ounces
Long Handle Specs:
- Part Number: 20692
- Length: 21 Inches
- Weight: 15 ounces