2-in-1 Solution for Washing a Vehicle Saves Time and Effort
Cherry Wash and Wax Soap provides a thorough car and truck washing experience, effortlessly lifting dirt, dust, road grime, and debris from your car surface, leaving a shiny, scratch-free finish.
Super Foaming Suds
Cherry Car Wash Soap super foaming suds with wax components ensure a scratch-free wash, making it safe to use without causing any damage or swirls. It produces thick suds that cling onto your car's surface, reaching into every nook and cranny, leaving a meticulously clean and glossy finish.
The wax components also do a fantastic job of adding surface protection so your car will stay clean longer while enhancing the vehicle's existing shine.
Concentrated - A Little Goes a Long Way
Its hyper-concentrated formula sets Cherry Wash and Wax Soap apart from other car wash soaps. Just a little goes a long way, making it a cost-effective option for car owners and professional detailers. It is bio-degradable and environmentally friendly. Additionally, it is pH-balanced and safe for all car surfaces without stripping or damaging existing wax or sealants.
Rinse Without Spots
Another benefit of Cherry Wash and Wax Soap is that it is effortless to rinse off. It won't leave any water spots behind, leaving your car looking clean and pristine.
A Great Solution for a Hassle-Free Car Wash
Overall, Cherry Wash and Wax Car Wash Soap is an excellent option for anyone looking for a comprehensive 2-in-1 car washing solution. Its highly concentrated and scratch-free formula with added wax protection makes it a popular choice among car enthusiasts and auto car detailers. Give it a try. You won't be disappointed!
Just the Facts
- Includes wax-polymers
- Produces thick hyper-foam combined with a foam cannon, foam gun, or pressure spray.
- Produces thick super suds with a garden hose and wash mitt, sponge, or wash brush.
- Safely removes dirt, road film, debris, and other contaminants
- Rinses without leaving spots
- pH neutral formula will not strip wax or sealants
- Made in the USA
Hand Wash Method Using the 2-Bucket System
- We recommend the two-bucket car washing method. One bucket is the rinse bucket with water only. The other one is the wash bucket containing your soap and water mixture. Also, use a bucket grate (Grit Guard) in the rinse bucket to keep the dirt and debris at the bottom of the bucket away from your mitt, sponge, or brush.
- Work in the shade with the vehicle's surface cool to the touch.
- Fill two 5-gallon buckets with water. Add 1-5 ounces of Cherry Wash and Wax Soap into the wash bucket, depending on how dirty the car is.
- To begin, thoroughly rinse your car with water to remove as many loss contaminants as possible.
- Swish your wash mitt, sponge, or wash brush in the wash bucket, filling it with soapy water.
- Wash the roof first. Then, work down to the front and back windows, side windows, hood, trunk, and sides. Wash the wheel wells and tires using a separate brush and a tire cleaner if needed.
- As you go, constantly rinse your mitt, sponge, or brush in your separate rinse bucket, preferably with a grit guard, keeping it free of debris and contaminants.
- Rinse the vehicle with clear water from your garden hose in the same order as you washed it.
- Dry the car from top to bottom using a large microfiber cloth or a chamois towel.
- Enjoy your spot-free, shiny, clean ride!
Directions for the foam cannon, foam gun, or pressure spray
- Follow the manufacturer's directions
- Brand: Clean-Up Supply
- Product Name: Cherry Wash and Wax Soap
- Application: Clean and Shine Automotive Surfaces
- Size: Available in 1-gallon, 5 Gallon, or 55 Gallon