- Just the Facts
Experience a new level of car detailing with the Vortex II Dry Cleaning Gun. This air cleaning gun utilizes the air from your compressor, taking the hassle out of deep cleaning hard-to-reach areas. Its cone shape creates a tornado-like motion that blows debris and moisture out of crevices ready to be vacuumed away. This revolutionary tool is perfect for car detailers and enthusiasts alike!
- Use the Vortex II Dry Cleaning Gun with Your Air Compressor.
- Works equally well for cleaning interior or exterior vehicle surfaces.
- Cleans what you can't see, removing debris hiding inside the vehicle.
- Dries moisture from interior areas and exterior areas.
- It covers large areas fast, with the airflow targeted to concentrate tremendous air power right where your vehicle needs it without damaging sensitive surfaces.
- As the air is blown through the cone, the rotating weighted tube (Whip) osculates so you can work on a larger area than when using a stationary air gun.
Where to Use the Vortex II
- Blow crumbs, trash, dust from under and between car seats, and blow-out seams in the dashboard and trim.
- Blast moisture from the upholstery, carpet, door, trunk, and hood jambs, and even water out of body seams, crevices, and around windows and mirrors to avoid drip marks while eliminating hand-drying.
- Under the hood, dry out the engine compartment ready for finishing dressing to the engine components.
- The strong gust of air blows debris out of the cracks and crevices where you can easily vacuum it.
Set your air compressor regulator between 60 and 90 psi. Depress the trigger to release a powerful vortex of air.
SAFETY: When using the Vortex II Dry Cleaning Gun, wear appropriate eye and ear protection to avoid contact with loose debris.
CLEANING: Cleaning the Vortex II Dry Cleaning Gun is a breeze - place the nozzle in a bucket of soapy water and depress the trigger once or twice to remove dirt from the cone.
- Brand: Vortex
- Item Number: V-200
- Material: Metal and Plastic
- Air Compressor Pressure: Recommended 60-90 psi
- Application: Use the Vortex II Air Cleaning Gun with Your Air Compressor for Automotive Detailing